Ok. I know it's been a long time coming. Here Jessica's all the way in South Korea and she has time to write blogs, and I'm still in the good ol' United States and haven't written one in a while. I have no excuse really... other than my dad's computer is significantly slower than my computer in Howell. Frustrating.
Anyways. In case you didn't know, I am in South Carolina! Woo!
And this blog was supposed to happen shortly after I drove down here - hence the name "Night Drive." And that's exactly what it turned into. My stepmom flew up to MI so that she could drive down with me, so I wasn't all by my lonesome for 12 hours. Aaww. So nice, I know. But because of that, we didn't get out of MI until about noon. Which means we hit Cincinatti during rush hour. Let me tell you - that is not fun. I drove that stretch of the drive. But it all worked out for me in the end. Cause that left Diane driving through the mountains after midnight. :) Yesss.
My life here has been relatively uneventful. Other than a few notable occurances:
1. The Wings totally KILLED in game one!! (4-0 for you ignorant people who didn't know... it really should have been 5-0. They stole another goal b/c of Holmstrom being awesome at what he does)
2. I saw Indiana Jones. And it was ok. Definitely can't compare it to the originals, though.
3. The weather is BEAutiful!
4. My fish, Jordet died. :( It was a sad day. But he lived a good, looong life.
5. The Pistons. . . well, there's still hope.
6. I am currently in Kevin Garnett's home town. If we were playing any other team right now, that'd be pretty sweet. :)
And, yeah. I think that's about it for now!