First of all, I spelled "herre" wrong, but that's the way that it's spelled in Nelly's song. In case you didn't notice, all of our blog titles are songs. It's a theme, and it's cool.
It's been 4 days since I've (Jessica) been in Seoul, and it's HOOOOTTT and muggy. With all the walking, it's pretty much the worst.
Here's what's happened so far and/or things that I've noticed while being here:
- I got sick on the first day :( it sucked. and then our leader got sick. and then jared. then lanaya. it's pretty much an epidemic.
- We're celebrities. Everyone wants pictures with us. And by us, I mean mostly Kris Rose. He's one hot guy over here in Korea
- Men like to have man bags and mullets. whoa.
- There is no litter on the streets. Or garbage cans. Weird
- All women wear heels or flats. They are very fashionable and make me feel like a scrub.
- Women wear gloves or use umbrellas to keep the sun rays off of them - they want to be whiter
- A lot of women walk around holding hands or have their arms linked, but men don't touch.
There's more, but I'm almost out of time, so I'm gonna sign off for now.
P.S. Pardon my french, but I'm just quoting here. When the Koreans were getting pictures with us, they all wanted pictures with Walter and our group leader said "This may sound bad, but this is the only country in the world where people think Walter is a badass." HA!