Jun 2, 2009

Don't You Want Me

Well, it's another summer at Blockbuster for me (Jessica), so I'm back to reviewing new movies in order to get a blog quota.

He's Just Not That Into You (PG-13)

This was one that I personally loved. On Valentine's day earlier in the year, Erika, Kate, and I went and saw this in the theater and it kind of opened my eyes a bit to what guys may be thinking...especially in the whole "pre-dating" mode. I think that the 2nd time around, it was still just as good for me. I'd have to give it 3 1/2 stars.



However.

My mom, dad, and brother all didn't care for the movie. Maybe you can only appreciate it if you're a single girl who doesn't understand what guys are thinking...I dunno. I liked it.

Revolutionary Road (R) and Defiance (R) also come out this week, but we didn't get them in time for me to rent them before they're released to the public. But from the previews, I can't say that I'm heartbroken I didn't get to watch them early...





I saw the new Pixar movie, UP, and it was great. I was scared out of my mind, considering it was in 3D (for those of you who don't know, 3D is one of my worst fears, 2nd only to 4D movies...) but it was super cute and not actually scary. It was right up there with Toy Story in greatness. LOVED it.

On a separate entertainment note, last Friday was Jay Leno's last Late Show, so here's a clip from one of his "Jaywalking" tournaments as a tribute to my favorite nighttime talk show host:


"Well that's boring."
Oh Adrien. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Drew Barrymore

James said...

Defiance was good. Not excellent. BlondBond = A blue-eyed Belorussian Jew? come on.

Up was magnificent. It's right there with Dark Knight, in my opinion.

Unknown said...

Conan O'brien is way better than Leno