Peer pressure is good cause it works.
Here is my (Erika's) 25 random things about me. Don't worry. More Costa Rica is to come as well. But... like I said. Peer pressure.
1. I have an extra bone in my jaw and cracks in my tongue.
2. I have been on over 200 plane rides.
3. My dad, stepmom and sister live in South Carolina and people down there tend to think MI is a frozen tundra land.
4. My great-great grandma was in the mob.
5. I have never had a boyfriend.
6. I can't stand Britney Spears.
7. I Love Lucy and The Office are my favorite shows.
8. I have brown, not black, hair.
9. The color of my eyes is highly debatable. I've heard brown, green, yellow... but I say hazel.
10. My favorite book series is the Little Miss and Mister series.
11. I have 4 half siblings - all younger, 2 boys and 2 girls.
12. I'm really good at Mario Kart. :)
13. I love camping and hiking. And waterfalls.
14. I also absolutely LOVE hockey and have since I was... like 7.
15. Since I love hockey, my mom thought it would be a good idea to sign me up for figure skating lessons when i was little.... yeah. that didn't last.
16. I also took clarinet, gymnastics, and played basketball and volleyball in middle school.
17. I have passed out a number of times... I think at least 10. It just runs in my family.
18. I worked at Dairy Queen for 3 years and never got sick of the ice cream.
19. I read part of the Twilight series, and unlike almost every girl on the planet am not head-over-heels in love with Edward.
20. I burp a lot.
21. My parents took me to jail once cause they thought I stole something from a store when I didn't!
22. I love Aretha Franklin. Even when she does wear crazy hats during performances.
23. I was plowed over by a basketball player during a game while standing on the sidelines.
24. I survived the worst earthquake Costa Rica has had in over 100 years.
25. I cry almost every time I laugh - so the term "I laughed so hard I cried" means nothing to me.