I (Jessica) finally caved.
I'm writing my 25 random facts. And you get to read them. I hope they make you laugh rather than want to throw up a little.
1. I HATE peeing. Unfortunately, God gave me a bladder the size of a chihuahua's.
2. I haven't had chocolate milk since I was in kindergarten. I saw a boy drink it and throw up, and have since quit it cold turkey.
3. Six months ago, I never noticed Volvos, but now I'm always curious and try to look at the driver.
4. The scar on my lip is courtesy of a poorly planned game of volleyball in a room with a [formerly] mounted deer head.
5. I have never hated my life more than the 2 days that I had to lift and stack strollers at Magic Kingdom.
6. I think that my dad could beat up my new roommate's dad, no problem.
7.I have ever only had 2 regrets in life
- I didn't take my picture in front of the Black Pearl at WDW
- I didn't buy a Disney Princess waffle iron in the shape of Cinderella's carriage
- Since working at Disney, I rectified both regrets so that now I have none.
8. Speaking of the Black Pearl, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl 7 times in the theater.
9. I have never dated, or even kissed a boy for that matter.
10. Part of the reason #9 exists is because I'm slightly afraid of rejection, but it's mostly because I just haven't found the right guy yet.
11. I make jokes about how I want to fulfill gender roles (staying in the kitchen, not wanting to drive, etc...), but I'm actually fairly serious about wanting that for my life.
12. I can't let my bare hands touch dishrags or sponges that have already been used on dishes.
13. I used to be pretty unique in remembering people's birthdays until stupid facebook came along and made it easy for everyone to remember them.
14. I love to buy gifts for people, but I never have enough money to do so.
15. While at Disney World, I had a dream where they picked me to be a Belle character and when I woke up and realized it was just a dream, I almost cried.
16. While working at Blockbuster one summer, I rented over 100 movies and watched about 80 of the movies I rented.
17. I feel like I lost some of my innocence watching the Block Party Bash at Hollywood Studios. Green army men should never under any circumstances do any form of the pelvic thrust.
18. I can't wait until I'm an old woman and I can partake in Senior Citizen discounts, play BINGO all the time, and call young people whippersnappers.
19. I can relate almost any situation in life to either an episode of "The Office" or "Friends."
20. I cry ALL the time watching movies or reading books, but hardly ever cry in real life situations. I even cried while watching "Elf."
21. I love to take jumping pictures, but not as much as I love to photo-bomb people and jump in their pictures.
22. If I really like a book, I reread it more than any human being should. I read the Chronicles of Narnia twice a year, have read each Harry Potter book 7 times,and have read each Twilight book four times since June.
23. I really hope that my Disney World roommate gets famous because she said she'd put me in one of her movies and introduce me to other famous people.
24. If I didn't have a GPS, I don't think I could find the way from my bedroom to the kitchen.
25. I would love it if Rasheed Wallace from the Detroit Pistons punched me, just so that I could tell people that Rasheed Wallace punched me.