Jan 19, 2009

The Rose

Tonight was my first official date with Jason Mesnik.

And he didn't exactly give me a rose, but it's ok, becuase I already had one :)


I know that some people think that "The Bachelor" is a terrible show and has a total lack of morals, but I don't even care. I love it.

What I don't love is how DeAnna broke Jason's heart two seasons ago. Anyone who lets a man propose to her on national television, just to say no is a terrible, awful person. Every time I see her, my blood pressure goes through the roof. She's pretty much the bane of my existence.

Anyway.

Back to my date.

Some of us from the village (P.S. I'm back at SAU now. In case you didn't know...) got all dressed up like the ladies of The Bachelor and drank sparkling juice and had variations of pizza and it was the BEST. We got to watch TWO WHOLE HOURS of The Bachelor followed by my other new favorite show, "True Beauty."


People are nuts these days, let me tell you. One of the bachelorettes threw up. One bachelorette went in for a kiss and got more than she bargained for. Numerous bachelorettes were involved in cat fights.

Seriously. Go watch it NOW on ABC.com. It's phenomenal.

And we took many pictures - this is going to become a weekly ritual.

There's nothing like watching a man date 15 women to try to find his one true love.

Also. I've been meaning to give a shout out to my aunts Cindy and Judy.
Aunt Cindy - thanks for commenting on my blog and making me feel special. Holla! ;)
Aunt Judy - thanks for commenting to my mom that you love my blog. I love it :)

Peace out
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy on the sparkling juice...

Remember, employers can see this. hehe